Our #NationalDogDay blog post made us think, the canine’s are gaining a lot of screen time. What about the feline counter-parts? Where is the on-screen appreciation for these elegant companions? While we began to wonder if the Cats Vs Dogs prejudice had entered Hollywood, Kevin Spacey came along and restored our faith. Nine Lives is a feel good family film which tells the story of Tom Brand, a daredevil billionaire at the top of his game. But Tom’s workaholic lifestyle has disconnected him from his family, particularly his beautiful wife Lara and his adoring daughter Rebecca.
Late for his daughters 11th birthday, Tom purchases a last minute gift from Felix Perkins (Christopher Walken), a majestic tomcat, named Mr. Fuzzypants. En route to his daughter’s party, Tom has a terrible accident. When he regains consciousness he discovers that somehow, he has become trapped inside the body of the cat.
An enchanting family tale full of magic and meows aside, we have 9 reasons you must see this film this week.
1. It has an all star cast- Kevin Spacey, Christopher Walken, Jennifer Garner and Malina Weissman.
2. Aswell as the cutest bunch of furry co-stars.
3. Kevin Spacey becomes a cat, and its hilarious for all ages.
4. It perfectly captures the natural sass of the cat-kind that every cat lover admires!
5. Get a real insight to the inner workings of the mind of the real boss in your home.
6. Nine lives introduces us to some pawesome feline stars like Mr Fluffy-pants, Bub, Pudge and Nala Cat.
7. It’s the purrrfect feel good family film
8. Leaves you feeling all fluffy inside
9. We have 2 for 1 on tickets – Get your code here
We hope you enjoy the film!